You can add Customers as you create or handle Sales Orders.
This article describes the steps and fields involved in the process.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To create a Customer you will have to:
1. Within the Sales Orders workflow, click the Add button in the Customer field
2. Click Create to deploy the fields for creation
- Contact & Company name: Customer and Company names
- Ship To: Ship To address, deploys additional fields to complete
- Use Ship To Address: Assigns the Ship-To address as the Bill-To address, and removes the Bill-To option
- Bill to: Bill To address, deploys additional fields to complete
- Phone & E-mail: Defines contact information
3. Press Save to apply the changes