You can add Warehouses in techOMS.
If the Warehouse requires a new Role, you will have to create a new one as detailed here: How to Create a Role [Step-by-step guide]
This article describes the steps and fields involved in the process.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To create a WArehouse you will have to:
1. Click Warehouses under System Settings
2. Click Create to deploy the fields for creation
3. Complete the fields accordingly
- Name: Complete the Warehouse name
- Code: This value will generate automatically based on the name
- Role: Select the role associated to this vendor from the dropdown list, or click the Add button to add one on the fly
- Address: Press the Edit button and complete the fields in the pop-up to
- API Key: This value will generate automatically
- Timezone: Select the timezone associated for this vendor from the dropdown list
- Subscription ID (Optional): Complete for information tracking purposes if required
- Subscription settings (Optional): Click to edit and set the Sales and Purchase Order Fee ID when applicable
4. Press Save to apply the changes