Setting up Customers in techOMS is a process comprised of several subprocesses.
For a Customer to be functional, depending if it's a first time setup, or an expansion of a currently set up environment, these processes could be involved:
- Creating a Role
- Creating a Vendor
- Creating a Warehouse
- Linking the Vendor to the Warehouse
For example, if you are doing a first time setup, the four subprocesses will be required, but if you're adding a new vendor to an existing warehouse, you might only require to create a role, the vendor, and link it to the warehouse in question.
Depending on the case, these are the guides related to each subprocess, in the order you would typically handle them:
1. How to Create a Role [Step-by-step guide]
2. How to Create a Vendor [Step-by-step guide]
3. How to Create a Warehouse [Step-by-step guide]
4. How to link a Vendor to a Warehouse [Step-by-step guide]
Feel free to skip any of these steps if it applies to the setup you are performing.