When setting up your techTMS environment, you might need to edit Terminals information for several reasons, from changing basic fields, to removing, expanding or updating values.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Maintenance to deploy the options list and select Terminals
2. Click Edit on the row of the record you need to update
3. Enter the Terminal information
- Name: Define how the Terminal will be called and displayed
- Transport Type: Select Air or Ground from the dropdown
- Carrier: Select the Carrier associated with the Terminal if so from the dropdown
- Address information: Complete with the address information accordingly
- Sorting Code: Provide a Sorting Code for the Terminal (typically 3 characters)
4. Press Save to apply the changes