When onboarding/adding a new Logiwa portal the following information needs to be provided and verified:
TO BE PROVIDED
- Logiwa Service URL
- Logiwa Username
- Logiwa Password
- Logiwa Throttle Limit (concurrent requests per seconds): Should match with the Throttle Limit set up on Logiwa's end, this must be requested by the Logiwa IT technician deploying their setup
- Logiwa Throttle Period Milliseconds: Should be requested from the Logiwa technician deploying their setup to know within how many seconds (time frame) maximum all the concurrent requests should be handled
E.g. If the Throttle Limit is 30 and the Throttle Period in Milliseconds is 5000 (5 seconds), customers can import up to 30 orders at the same time within the timeframe of 5 seconds.
- Logiwa Warehouse ID
- Logiwa Depositor ID (Client identifier)
- Logiwa Inventory Site ID (Inventory source/update target identifier)
WARNING: Customers using this WMS connection will NOT bring box information from the WMS.
Items (SKU) information is brought in, and they are to pack in the Desktop Client or assign a Predefined Box in the Web Client. The Order Weight is calculated from the SUM of the ITEMS weight.
- Using Desktop Client, the Scale should be set up either to "Calculate from Items" if they wish to use the SKU weight, or an actual scale if they are to use it.
- Using Desktop Client, they will have to use Pack to assign the boxes, or choose from Predefined boxes
- Using Web Client, they will have to assign Predefined Boxes; the weight will be automatically added from the SKUs weights
WARNING: Any missing or non-validated, incorrect setup or information will delay the setup process.