When onboarding/adding a new DHL Global Mail account the following information needs to be provided and verified:
TO BE PROVIDED (VIA EMAIL/FILE TO THE CUSTOMER FROM DHL)
- DHL API Username (not the DHL Portal Username, for DHL, it's called Client ID) (Via E-mail)
- DHL API Password (not the DHL Portal Password, for DHL it's called Secret) (Via E-mail)
- DHL Pickup Account ID (Account number) (Via E-Mail)
- DHL Client ID (not necessary anymore - can be left empty)
- DHL Distribution Center (Via E-Mail)
- Pickup Open/Close/Ready time (Preferrably)
WARNING: If you need DHL rates for Rate Shopping, v4 does NOT have a separate set of keys, instead, the account must be enabled by DHL to return rates.
*You will get this information from DHL, which should get forwarded to your Techdinamics contact upon first time setup.
No information to be verified. The source the information directly sent by DHL.
WARNING: Any missing or non-validated, incorrect setup or information will delay the setup process.
Once you have verified that information, proceed to Phase 2: Setting up the Baseline Carrier Connection:
How to set up a (v4) DHL eCommmerce (Global Mail) Baseline account [Step-by-Step guide]