When onboarding/adding a new DHL Global Mail account the following information needs to be provided and verified:
TO BE PROVIDED (VIA EMAIL/FILE TO THE CUSTOMER FROM DHL)
- DHL API Username (not the DHL Portal User!) (Via File)
- DHL API Password (not the DHL Portal Password!) (Via E-mail)
- DHL Account Number (Via File)
- DHL Client ID (Via File)
- DHL Distribution Center (Via File)
- Pickup Open/Close/Ready time (Preferrably)
WARNING: If you need DHL Rates for rate shopping, there is a separate set of keys (Rating API Keys)
- DHL Rates Client key (Via File)
- DHL Rates Client secret (Via E-mail)
SAMPLE OF THE DHL FILE (ONBOARDING FORM)
SAMPLE OF THE DHL FILE (ALTERNATE VERSION OF ONBOARDING FORM - SECTION)
*You will get this information from DHL, which in case of first time setup, you should forward to your Techdinamics contact.
No information to be verified. The source the information directly sent by DHL.
WARNING: Any missing or non-validated, incorrect setup or information will delay the setup process.
Once you have verified that information, proceed to Phase 2: Setting up the Baseline Carrier Connection:
How to set up a (v2) DHL eCommmerce (Global Mail) Baseline Account [Step-by-Step guide]