Setting Bundles allows you to create groups of SKUs as individual records, which you can keep track of.
A Bundle is comprised of two elements:
- A unique code, as a separate SKU
- SKUs included in it
To do so:
1) Add the Bundle's unique record following the instructions here: How to create a SKU manually [Step-by-Step guide]
2) Click Bundle to begin the bundle SKU assignment process
3) Click the Add button
4) Define the SKU Code and Quantity to add to the Bundle
5) Press Save to confirm the action
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 as many times as SKUs to add to the Bundle as needed
7) Press Save to complete the Bundle setup
NOTE: The Bundle SKUs and quantities will be displayed in the Alias column.