When managing Orders, you will have to update Events.
In some cases, the events included in the application by default are not enough, or representative of what you need to record. For this, you can create Custom Events with the "Other" option.
This article explains how to record a Custom Event.
NOTE: Before following the steps, verify you have selected the Events module in the application header.
To record a Custom Event you will have to:
1. Select Other from the Main Menu
2. Enter a Name and Description for the event
3. Select the Status of the event accordingly (Info, Warning or Error)
4. (Optional) Add pictures as proof of the issue; tap Capture Image and
- Select a Photo from Gallery: It will require you to have already taken the photo, navigate and upload it from the Gallery; recommended if you already took photos of all the items
If this is the case, navigate, select and confirm your selection
- Capture Photo from Camera: Allows to take the photo on the fly. In this case, your camera will open, take the photo and accept with OK or Retry if the photo is not clear
5. Press Scan Packages to begin scanner
6. Click to select the Sorting Code(s) related to the event, and confirm with OK
7. Scan the Tracking Number to update; once ready you will see the confirmation message