You can set up a new Sender address (Ship from) for a Client and a specific Billing Account Techship.
By default, the Billing Accounts use the information you provide to our team upon setup, but such address can be substituted to apply to that specific customer.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the case
- Edit the Billing Account for which you wish to substitute the Ship from address
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Check the Override Sender Address checkbox
- Fill up the new fields shown by the system with the new address
- Press Save to apply the changes
For FedEx accounts, this option can be used also as an induction point.
For UPS accounts, this option cannot be used as an induction point.
UPS accounts are always linked to a specific territory.
- Ship from CA with CA account and bill any other third party registered in any country
- Ship from US with US account and bill any other third party registered in any country
- Ship from CA with US account regardless of location of third party billing account
- Ship from US with CA account regardless of location of third party billing account