When printing your orders' labels, if you're using MH10 labels you might need to print the regular label as well as the MH10 together with it.
This is defined in the Billing Account which will use them, at the Client level. When setting this feature up, techSHIP will print the regular label as usual, and the MH10 label as if it was a packing slip.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance dropdown
- Select the Client related to the case
- Edit the Billing Account for which you wish to print MH10 labels
- Check the Include Packing Slips option in the General Options tab
- Access the Packing Slips Config tab
- Complete the MH10 label fields as follows:
- Check Print MH10 Labels
- Enter the GS1 Company Prefix as configured in the WMS and/or Integration module (provided by shipper/GS1 certificate, but must be verified depending on the case)
- Application Identifier: Enter as configured in the WMS and/or Integration module (typically 00, but must be verified depending on the case)
- Extension Digit: Enter as configured in the WMS and/or Integration module (typically 0 if you are the only location, if there are several locations shipping, complete with the location number as it applies, but must be verified depending on the case)
- Save to apply the changes
Once done, when printing labels through this carrier, techSHIP will print the regular label, followed by the MH10 one.