When processing orders, you might come across the "8265 ERROR The service is not allowed for the origin" error.
This error is shown when the service you are using to process the order is not viable.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
NOTE: Make sure your order is not processed to be able to edit it. If it’s already processed, you will have to void it first.
To do so:
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Access the Carrier Options tab
4. Change the service in the order to one that applies to the case
5. Press Save to commit the changes
Once done, if all the order information is correct, you’ll be able to Process or Process & Print it.