When processing orders, you might come across the "6065 ERROR Commodities are required" error.
This error is shown when SKU information is missing on the Packaging level.
There are two possible solutions for this issue:
- Correct the orders in your WMS setting a value for the items, delete the batch in techSHIP and reimport it for processing
- Correct the values in techShip, as detailed below
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access the Orders/batch screen for the order that applies to the case through any of the possible menus (after importing the order, searching on Batches screen, etc)
- Edit the order in question
- Access the Packaging tab
- Open the box content view to have access to the SKU(s) information
- Edit or add the SKU(S)'s description, quantity, country of origin and/or price value as it applies to the case
- Save to commit the changes on the order
After doing so, if the rest of the order's information is correct, you will be able to process it.