3540 WARNING Estimated duties and taxes are returned only for shipping charges payment type of SENDER [Solution]
Modified on: Mon, 18 May, 2020 at 5:56 PM
When processing an order, you might run into the "3540 WARNING Estimated duties and taxes are returned only for shipping charges payment type of SENDER" error.
This error relates to a misconfiguration of the Billing Account of the Client you're trying to process the order for. The Payment Type selected for Duties payment is not correct for the Account entered.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4.Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Select a different Payment type or correct the Account number according to the case
6. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.