When processing orders you might come across the "Failed to generate label: VALIDATION_ERROR:packagedetails:Dangerous goods are not allowed" error.
This error is shown when there is a conflictive combination of the Service Level selected, together with the Dangerous Goods classification setting.
There are two approaches to solve this issue:
- Change the Service Level used to one that is compatible with the Dangerous Goods classification you are currently using ; if you will approach it this way, follow the instructions here: 06 - How to change an order’s Service Level - [Step-by-Step guide]
- Keep the Service Level and change the Dangerous Goods classification you are currently using; if you will approach it this way, follow the instructions detailed below
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so:
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Change the Dangerous Goods Classification from the dropdown, in the Carrier Options tab
4. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the information in the order is correct, you will be able to process it.