When importing invoices, you will need to select the files you will push into techAUDIT.
To select them, you will need to download them from DHL E-Commerce first.
This process will detail how to obtain the invoices from the DHL E-Commerce Billing portal.
NOTE: There could be slight differences between the steps described in this article and DHL E-Commerce's procedure should DHL E-Commerce change its current workflow to download invoices.
To download the invoices you will have to:
1. Access https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/our-divisions/ecommerce-solutions.html
2. Select Customer Portal Logins from the menu
3. Select your region accordingly
4. Log in with your DHL E-Commerce credentials
5. Select Manage Accounts
6. Select Billing Details
7. Select the account under which the invoices are
8. Select CSV, which is the supported format by techAUDIT