When integrating your SalesForce instance, Techdinamics will require the following information:
- Consumer API key and secret (retrieved from SalesForce according to the setup guide below).
- Intitial API access token (retrieved from SalesForce according to the setup guide below).
- Single SKU mapping list, if needed.
- Single Carrier mapping list, if needed.
To create the custom app authorization, please go through the following steps:
- On the main terminal page, select the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the "Setup" button.
- Click Apps->App Manager In the list of option on the left side of the screen, and then press "New Connected App" button on the following screen.
- Fill the text fields with appropriate information (name of the app, contact email etc.)
- Enter the link provided by Techdinamics specialist to the "callback URI" text field.
- Select "Full access (full)" in the "Selected OAuth scopes" and "perform requests at any time (refresh_token, offline access)".
- Press "Save".
- Confirm the app creation by entering the code sent to the SA email.
- Generate the two Consumer API keys and the Initial Access Token on the app setup page as per screenshots below, under the "API (Enable OAuth") and the "Initial Access Token for Dynamic Client Registration" sections.
- Share the generated API keys and the initial access token with the Techdinamics specialist through any protected sharing application.
None were reported at the moment.