When setting up your techTMS environment, as you add Services, you might need to specify Rates for them.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand. NOTE: If several Carriers are being used to Rate Shop, if they fail to provide rates in a 10 second threshold, techTMS will skip them and move on to the next one.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Maintenance to deploy the options list and select Services
2. Click the Rates button for the Service you will add it to
A new tab dedicated to the Service-Rates list will open, follow the steps in this new tab.
3. Click Add new Record
4. Enter the Rates information
- Carrier: Select the Carrier under which the Service is defined and Rate is to be applied
- From/To Terminal: Select the origin and destination Terminal associated with the rate
- Final Mile Zone: Set the Zone number for the Final Mile
- Rate Type: Select if the rate applies to a Middle or Final mile service
- Rate: Specify the rate value
- Min/Max Weight: Specify the weight threshold applicable to the Rate
5. Press Save to apply the changes