When setting up your techTMS environment, you will have to set up the Carriers you will use.
This article defines the base setup, and depending on how specific or complex your Carrier setup can be, you might need to follow additional guides to complete it, such as assigning Accessorials or setting up API keys.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Maintenance to deploy the options list and select Carriers
2. Click Add New Record
3. Complete the fields accordingly
- Code: Carrier Code (it is recommended to use the same you are using in other systems)
- Integration Code: Carrier Alias to be used on the integration
- Name: Carrier Name to identify it in menus and reports
- (Optional) Transit time (days): Default transit days when not specified
- (Optional) Use for Shipping Rate: If checked, the Carrier will be taken into account when rating
4. Press Save to apply the changes
5. If required, you might also need to: