When maintaining your techTMS environment, you can configure Sortation Providers API Settings.
These are used for authentication and connection purposes.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand. NOTE: The integration for the sortation provider must be enabled to be able to view the options described below. If the integration has not been enabled, reach your techTMS Administrator.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Maintenance to deploy the options list and select Sortation Providers
2. Click API Settings on the row of the Sortation Provider you wish to set up
3. Edit the information
- Environment type: Select Staging for testing the connection or Production for Production connections
- User E-Mail/Password: Complete with the E-Mail and Password of the user authenticating for the API connection
- Device ID (Optional): For liability purposes, complete with the value as indicated by the Operations Manager
- Entry Station ID: For liability purposes, complete with the Entry Station Id as indicated by the Operations Manager
4. Press Save to apply the changes