When using techTMS, you can perform a detailed or highly specific search of Trackings and Export these as a file.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Trackings
2. Click Advanced Search
techTMS will open a new tab, follow the steps there.
3. Set the filters according to your needs:
- Customer: Allows to select a Customer from the dropdown list
- Service Level: Allows to select a Carrier Service level from the dropdown list
- Load number: Allows to enter the shipment Load Number
- Final Mile Carrier: Allows to select the Final Mile Carrier from the dropdown list
- Status: Allows to select a Status (New, Enroute, Cancelled, etc.) from the dropdown list
- Event Name: Allows to enter the Event Name
- Date Range/From/To: Allows to select the type of date (Create, Last Status, Event) as well as the threshold
- Induction/Delivery statuses: Allows to check/uncheck different Induction and Delivery statuses
4. Press Apply to find the orders that match with the selected criteria; you can use Clear later to reset the filters
NOTE: You can also use additional filters in the column headers that allow so
5. Press Export File, select the file destination and Save; techTMS will download a CSV file with the rows included in the filter/search results.