NOTE: Please make sure you are registered at Canada Post website as Canada Post commercial customer with a parcel agreement.
If you are a commercial customer but do not have a parcel agreement, please contact your sales representative or call 1-866-757-5480.
If you are a Solutions for Small Business™ customer we do not have such integration with Techship.
NOTE: Before you proceed with your Canada Post integration setup, make sure that techSHIP support has created the Canada Post carrier for your Portal. You can verify so by accessing Carriers under the Maintenance dropdown.
Once this has been done you will be enabled to follow this guide to set your Canada Post accounts in techSHIP.
If you are a commercial customer with a parcel agreement you can set up your Canada Post Account.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
1. Login to your techSHIP Portal using your techSHIP username and password
2. Select Register Canada Post Merchant under the Plugins dropdown
NOTE: You need to provide either Shipping point id or Pickup location postal, but not both. The possible setups for these fields are:
A) If your business is going to have the parcels picked up at your location:
- Complete Pickup location postal
- Check Pickup required
B) If instead the goods will be dropped at an induction point, complete Shipping point id.
1. You will be redirected to the Canada Post website where you will need to enter you Canada Post username and password.
2. Follow the steps outlined on Canada Post's side.