When Rate Shopping or using the ECO Service Level, TechShip allows you customize the list of inclusions or exclusions of services to be taken into account or ignored.
Rate Shopping and ECO mode will find the cheapest service for each order taking into account the Carriers set up for the Client related to them, the dimensions, weight and ship from/to addresses.
In some cases, some services are excluded by default, for example Media Mail and Library Mail. If an inclusion/exclusion list is customized, techShip will only consider/ignore the ones specified whenever Rate Shopping.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account for which you wish to customize the Service Code list
- Select the Rate Shopping Service Codes tab
- Select the mode you will use for the list to either only Include the selected codes, or to Exclude them
- Select a Service from the dropdown
- Press Add Service to add it to the list (if you have more codes to add, repeat steps 6 and 7 as many times as necessary)
- Press Save to apply the changes
1) STAMPS service codes MEDIA MAIL and LIBRARY MAIL are excluded by default
2) Amazon MWS envelopes are blocked by default, only the boxes are available for shipping
3) For other services, there are no default settings because they do not have special tariffs