When processing an order you might come across the "1100231 Sender Name is invalid" error.
This error happens because Purolator has limited the number of characters for the sender's name. It cannot be longer than 30 characters.
NOTE: This error applies to Purolator orders only.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Enter a name with a character count of less than 30 characters
- Press Save to apply the changes