When processing a UPS order, you might come across the "2009 Duties payment type is not compatible with destination country" error.
This error happens when the Duties payor account is not set in the correct type, and/or the country has not been specified.
Feel free to follow this video guide, or the step-by-step procedure written below.
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Select the correct Duties Payment type and Payor Country from the dropdown menus, and add the account number that applies to the case
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to process and print its labels.