Depending on the strictness you want to apply to validate your orders’ addresses, you might want to set different address validation levels.
NOTE: The last steps of this guide will vary depending on the Carrier.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance dropdown
- Click on the Client for which you wish to set up the address validation level
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) to which you wish to set up the address validation level
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- (Varies depending on the Carrier) Select the address validation level from the Address Validation dropdown as it applies
- Press Save to commit the changes
Once done, your orders’ addresses will be validated with the level of strictness specified.
WARNING: This choice only applies to the selected Billing Account for that specific Client. If you wish to use the same setup for your other clients, you will have to set it up for each one of them.