When setting up Returns for the billing accounts for your clients, you might need to return the packages through a different Service Level to the one the package was originally shipped.
This setup applies to that specific billing account and client, so if other clients need the same setup for those billing accounts, you will have to set them up for each case.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance dropdown
- Click on the Client that relates to the case
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) to which you wish to change the service level for returns
- Select the Carrier Options tab
Make sure the Return Labels checkbox is checked (if not supported by the carrier it won't be shown)
- Change the Return Service Code from the dropdown to the one you will use
- Press Save to commit the changes