When setting up Billing Accounts for a Client, you might need to set up Retailer specific accounts.
The Routing Group feature allows you to map the retailers from your WMS to the techShip Billing Accounts in order to process the orders automatically over one profile or the other depending on the case.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To associate a retailer to an account you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the accounts you wish to set
- Check Use Retailer as Routing to enable the feature
- Edit a Billing Account to begin mapping the retailer to it
- Complete the Retailer ID field with the Retailer ID value you have given it in your WMS; it should match the value exactly, specially if lower and upper cases are used to define it
- Press Save to apply the changes
NOTE: If you have more than one retailer, you can create as many different billing account profiles as necessary, each one with their correspoding retailer routing group. You will have one "clone" of the account for each retailer, with the difference being the routing group value (and other fields if necessary).