When importing or processing orders, you might need to edit some of them.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
NOTE: Make sure your order is not processed to be able to edit it. If it’s already processed, you will have to void it first.
To do so:
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Make the necessary changes in the order:
- General Tab (the most common options are described here)
- Account: Allows to change the Carrier or Account through which the order will be shipped
- Identification fields: Allows to change order identification values (numbers)
- Ship to address: Allows to add, change or delete information regarding the shipment destination of the order
- Carrier Options Tab (the most common options are described here)
- Service code: Allows to change the service code used to ship the order; the values shown are tied to the Account (Carrier) chosen in the General tab
- Skip address validation: Allows to ignore address validation for this specific order
- COD amount: Allows to specify the COD value
- Confirmation: Allows to check confirmation requirements as needed
4. Press Save to commit the changes
Once done, if all the order information is correct, you’ll be able to Process or Process & Print it.