When processing an order, you might come across the "Hard 9120118 - No more than 2 shipment reference number can be given for Package" error.
This error relates to a mistake when setting up the Billing Account to the Client the order relates to. UPS supports only two references for the labels, and this error is shown when more than the supported references have been assigned.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Complete the Shipper Account field with the account number you have to use for this client
- Press Save to apply the changes