When processing orders you might come across the "Hard 120107 - Missing/Invalid shipper Postal Code. Postal Code length must be between 4 and 6" error.
This relates to either a Carrier or Billing Account misconfiguration, where the postal code for the induction point has been set incorrectly.
If you are not overriding the induction point address for the account you're using for the Client, contact techShip support to address this case.
If you are overriding it, feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Correct the Postal code in the overrode Induction Address
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you should be able to process it.