When processing an order you might come across the "Hard 9120081 – Missing or invalid country code of bill third party" error.
This error is shown when the country of the 3rd party account on the order or client level is missing or invalid.
NOTE: If the WMS does not support the Country field, you might me missing the ZIP code, which is used by techShip to obtain the country and state.
To solve this issue, depending on the case, you will have to:
SOLUTION #1 - USING CLIENT LEVEL COUNTRY INFORMATION
If you are using the address information from the Billing Account at the Client level, follow this guide to correct or complete the country code field: Missing or invalid ship from country code
SOLUTION #2 - IF YOU ARE USING ORDER LEVEL COUNTRY INFORMATION
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Access the Carrier Options tab
4. Correct or fill the Country Code or Postal Code field
5. Press Save to apply the changes
NOTE: You can also correct the information in the WMS to then delete and reimport the corrected order.
Once done, if all the order information is correct, you’ll be able to Process or Process & Print it.