When importing orders from 3PL into techShip, you might have issues with orders that have been partially packed.
An example for this would be an order for which you have SKU A and SKU B within it, but you have only packed SKU A because SKU A is available, while SKU B isn't.
The option Validate 3PL Packaging allows to make sure that everything is available, packed an in order from 3PL's side before importing it into techShip.
- If unchecked, the system will autopack A but not pack B. When you import the order it will show only SKU A.
- If checked, you will not be able to proceed unless both are packable.
To do so, you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
3. Check Validate 3PL Packaging; It validates that what is packaged matches exactly with the order information
4. Check Repack invalid 3PL Packaging; If the packaging is partial and there is availability of the previously missed SKUs, these are automatically repacked
5. Press Save to apply the changes