When processing an order, you might run into the "2517 ERROR When payment Type is SENDER, ShippingChargesPayment Payor AccountNumber should match the shipper account number" error.
This error relates to a misconfiguration of the Billing Account of the Client you're trying to process the order for. The Account entered is not correct for the Payment Type selected.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4.Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Select a different Payment type or correct the Account number according to the case
6. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.