When processing orders, you might come across the "VALIDATION_ERROR :: Customs details array not properly formed" error.
This error is shown when SKU information is missing on the Packaging level.
There are two possible solutions for this issue:
- Correct the orders in your WMS setting a value for the items, delete the batch in techSHIP and reimport it for processing
- Correct the values in techShip, as detailed below
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access the Orders/batch screen for the order that applies to the case through any of the possible menus (after importing the order, searching on Batches screen, etc)
- Edit the order in question
- Access the Packaging tab
- Open the box content view to have access to the SKU(s) information
- Edit or add the SKU(S)'s description, quantity, country of origin and/or price value as it applies to the case
- Save to commit the changes on the order
After doing so, if the rest of the order's information is correct, you will be able to process it.