When processing orders you might come across the "Failed to generate label: VALIDATION_ERROR::Maximum limit for Printing labels is 10 packages per request" error.
This message is shown when there is an attempt to process an order that has more than 10 packages which is the established limit per order/request by DHL Global Mail.
There are different approaches to this problem:
- Delete the order, split it in the WMS and reimport, for which the following articles will be useful
- Split the order in techShip, as described below in the article
Feel free to follow this video guide, or the step-by-step procedure below.
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Click the Edit button of the order that contains the boxes you need to correct
2. Select the Packaging tab; this tab shows a list of all the boxes included in the order
3. Remove the excess boxes reducing this order's to 10 as maximum
4. Press Save to apply changes
5. Import the rest of the order separately and process