When processing an order you might come across the "Unable to assign MAWB [MAWB Number] to your shipment. Flight not found or does not match shipment data" error.
This issue is usually related to:
- Incorrect Ship-To/Ship-From address combination
- Incorrect Airport/MAWB combination
- The system was able to find airports, but can't find a flight between those airports and matched with Departure Date Time / Shipment Ship Date
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to review the following details and make the necessary corrections:
The Ship-To/Ship-From address combination is valid (techShip)
Verify that the addresses being used as part of the order (ship to, ship from - the latter, if overwritten) are correct:
1. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
2. Verify and, if necessary, correct the Ship To address
3. If you have overrode the Ship From address, verify and, if necessary, correct it
The Airport/MAWB combination is valid (Greenshield Admin)
Verify that the airport and MAWB combination are correct:
1. Access the Ship dropdown
2. Select Flights
3. Search the order by MAWB or another parameter
4. Verify the information is correct
The flight between the airports matched with Departure Date Time / Shipment Ship Date is valid (techShip)
The system could have found flights, but none is available for the current order's departure and ship date time. Verify that the date is valid for the available flights.
1. Click the Pickup Date/Time control
2. Verify and and if necessary, correct the Pickup Date/Time to match with a valid flight
4. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the information in the order is correct, you will be able to process.