When setting up an TechTMS Carrier account, you will have to:
NOTE: This article describes how to set up the Carrier baseline account.
If the Carrier baseline account has already been set up and you intend to add a new Billing Account, refer to: How to add and set up a TechTMS Billing Account [Step-by-Step guide]
1. Access Maintenance and select Carriers
2. Click on Accounts
3. Press add to begin the process
4. In General Options set:
- Name -> TechTMS
- Usage mode -> Production
- Status -> Active
- Label mode -> ZPL
- SCAC -> TechTMS
- Manifest Mode -> Batch ID (they need to see the finalize button at the batch level)
5. In Carrier Options set and Save:
- Account Number -> Provided by GTA GSM Staff via ticket
- Access Key -> Provided by GTA GSM Staff via ticket
- Sender address info -> Provided in the project Excel file
Once the base Carrier account has been set up, you will have to set up a billing account to test it.
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the available client at the portal
3. Add the Billing Account that applies to this carrier setup
No additional set up is required.
Once ready, proceed to setting up the Billing Account as described in:
How to add and set up a TechTMS Billing Account [Step-by-Step guide]