No rate returned for selected service: (...) orderedProductId - orderedProductId attribute value is not valid [Solution]
Modified on: Mon, 12 Apr, 2021 at 12:29 PM
When processing orders, you might come across the "No rate returned for selected service: (...) orderedProductId - orderedProductId attribute value is not valid" error.
This error is shown when the service you are using to process the order is not viable. This usually happens when you try to ship a domestic shipment using an international service or viceversa, or when the order does not qualify for domestic shipping under that service with it's current features.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To correct the issue you will have to:
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Access the Carrier Options tab
4. Change the service in the order to one that applies to the case
5. Press Save to commit the changes
Once done, if all the order information is correct, you’ll be able to Process or Process & Print it.