When setting up a Amazon Carrier account, you will have to:
NOTE: This article describes how to set up the Carrier baseline account.
If the Carrier baseline account has already been set up and you intend to add a new Billing Account, refer to: How to add and set up an Amazon Direct Fulfillment Billing Account [Step-by-Step guide]
WARNING: This carrier is NOT suitable for Rate Shopping against other carriers, since it doesn't provide cost estimates.
WARNING: Amazon does not allow to select a service code. Amazon will determine which carrier and service will be used for each order as these are processed.
WARNING: Orders through this connection need to be shipped within the day they were processed on.
1. Access Maintenance and select Carriers
2. Click the Carrier for which you'll add the account to from the list
3. Click the Accounts tab
4. Click Add Account
5. In General Options set:
- Name -> Amazon Direct Fulfillment - [Account number] (e.g. Amazon Direct Fulfillment - 500000)
- Usage mode -> Production (if you will use it in production mode)
- Status -> Active
- Label mode -> ZPL
- SCAC -> Carrier/SCAC code you're using in the WMS
6. In Carrier Options set and Save:
- Access Key/Secret -> API Username and Password
- Client ID/Secret -> Amazon Direct Fulfillment Client ID and password
- Refresh Token -> Token required by Amazon
- Token ARN -> Typically arn:aws:iam::[Numeric Identifier]:role/TechSHIP
- Email/Phone -> Complete with your company contact information
- Sender address info -> Warehouse induction address
Once ready, proceed to setting up the Billing Account as described in:
How to add and set up an Amazon Direct Fulfillment Billing Account [Step-by-Step guide]