Invoices need to be imported manually into techAUDIT.
Once imported, their information will be available at the Invoices view, and several actions can be performed from that point on.
This article focuses on viewing and filtering invoices information.
To access the module you will have to:
1. Click the Audit dropdown
2. Select Invoices from the dropdown
Once there, the screen will show the list of invoices (as well as Carrier and Service) with their estimated data for:
- Invoice number and date
- Processing Status
- Imported: The invoice has been imported (a record was generated in the system)
- Processing: The invoice is being processed
- Processed: The invoice has been fully processed
- Error: The invoice had an unsuccessful attempt to be processed
- Archived: The invoice has been archived, regardless of its previous status
- Estimated and Actual charges
- Currency used in the transaction
- If there is a difference between the actual and estimated charge
And the actions that can be applied for filtering are the following:
A) Fixed filters: Apply fixed filters by selecting parameters from the Warehouse, Client, Year and Month and pressing Apply to filter the information, or Clear to clean up any previously applied filters.
B) Customizable filters: Apply customizable filters for each available column (tracking number, carrier, service level, weight and dimensions) by selecting parameters clicking on the filter icon of each one, defining the operators and values and pressing Filter to filter the information, or Clear to clean up any previously applied filters; the available operators will be different depending on the data type of the column (equal, greater/less than, like, contains, etc.)
C) Settings: Allows to add/remove relevant/irrelevant columns from the view; by default all columns are included
NOTE: You could, for example, use the Difference column filter and set it to true to obtain all the invoices for which a difference between the estimated and actual data was detected, or filter all the Imported orders to prepare them for processing.
Once the filters have been applied, you will see the applicable information on screen.
If you feel more comfortable working offline with it, you can export the information in CSV format.