To connect an Amazon Seller Central, you will have to, first, create a Fulfillment Channel connection, and then, set up the connection parameters.
Once the connection has been established between the system and techOMS, you will be able to push Sales Orders, pull inventory levels and shipments, send and get receipts, get stock updates and synchronize inventory.
The process consists in three phases:
1) Create the channel
2) Have the account Authorized to operate with techOMS
3) Configure additional parameters
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To create a Fulfillment Channel you will have to follow the instructions in How to Create a Sales Channel [Step-by-step guide]
Once you have added it, proceed to the following section.
AUTHORIZE THE ACCOUNT
For the Sales Channel to operate properly, you need to Authorize your account first.
Follow the instructions in How to Authorize Amazon Seller Central as a Sales Channel [Step-by-step guide].
Once you have completed the process, proceed to the following section.
CONFIGURE ADDITIONAL PARAMETERS
To configure additional parameters:
1) Click on the created channel's name in the list
2) Add/Change/Set parameters according to each section as required (click to enhance):
A) VIEW SELECTION, allows to change the different view modes:
- Main settings (default): Allows to review and set the basic connection settings
- SKU Mappings: Allows to review and set SKU mappings between the Sales Channel connection and techOMS
- Carrier Mappings: Allows to review and set Carrier name mappings between the Sales Channel connection and techOMS
B) QUICK ACTIONS, allows to perform additional/quick actions:
- Health Check: Verifies if the connection is active or not
- Sync: Allows to manually synchronize different elements between both systems
- Import Products from channel
- Export Products to channel
- Receive Inventory Levels from channel
- Receive Shipments from channel
- Receive Receipts from channel
- Save: Saves and commits changes
- Delete: Deletes the channel connection
C) GENERAL, displays and/or allows to edit:
- Application & Key (locked): Connection type and API key
- Connection name: Display name for the connection, can be edited if required for more convenient identification if there are many
- Host: URL of the connection, can be edited if the URL is changed at any point
D) CHANNEL SETTINGS, displays and allows to set/modify channel connection and binding settings:
- Seller ID & Refresh Token: Provided in the Authorization process
- Region & Marketplace: Specified in the Authorization process
E) WAREHOUSE MAPPINGS, allows you to bind or modify the connection to a specific warehouse instance:
- Warehouse IDs: Set or modify the Warehouse IDs (Warehouse as the techOMS entity, External as the Identifier on the Sales Channel end) to bind both ends
F) SYNC ACTIONS, displays information about the synchronization actions and last activity