To achieve your daily operations, you will need techOMS to synchronize information from and to the Vendor's system.
As you do so, you will be able to pull Sales Orders, push Inventory Levels as well as synchronizing Products.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To synchronize information through a Sales Channel, you will have to:
1. Click Channels under Sales Channels
2. Click Sync to deploy the synchronization options
3. Select which synchronization operation you will execute:
- Pull Orders: Pulls Sales Orders from the Vendor's system into techOMS
- Push Inventory Levels: Pushes inventory level updates to the Vendor's system
- Sync Products (Two way): Synchronizes Products between both systems (Vendor's and techOMS)
- Sync Products (To System): Synchronizes Products from the Vendor's system into techOMS
- Sync Products (To External System): Synchronizes Products from techOMS into the Vendor's system
4. Confirm the action to begin the process; note, as stated, that the operation depending on the volume of elements to synchronize could take time
If launched successfully, the system will show a notification in the top-right corner of the screen:
You can verify the status of the operation in the Sales Channels Logs.