When managing Shipments in techTMS, you might need to edit them.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Shipments
2. Click Edit on the row you wish to update
3. Modify the basic fields accordingly
- Load number (read-only)
- Status: Set to New, In Process or Completed depending on the case
- Buying Rate: Press the edit button to define the details; the field will autocomplete based on the sum of the details provided
- Service: Select a service level from the dropdown
- Invoice Status: Select a status from the dropdown (Ready, sent, invoiced, etc.)
- Selling Rate: Indicate the selling rate (percentage)
- Customer: Select a Customer from the dropdown
- Agent: Select an Agent from the dropdown
- Load Number: Enter the Load Number if applicable
- Reference fields: Complete them accordingly
- External Comment: Complete with comments if applicable
4. Modify the Route fields accordingly
NOTE: You can use the + icon to add points to the route, or ? to remove them.
- Place: Click on the field to select a previously recorded place, or press edit and complete the fields to add and apply a new one
- Date & Time: Set the date and time for the Point you're setting up
- Accessorials: Click on the field to select accessorials if applicable
- Service, Carrier and Cost: Select the service and carrier from the dropdowns and complete the value field with the cost; this field is required when available, and should either completed with this information, or N/A
- Master BOL: Complete with the Master BOL number
- Reference: Complete with the Shipment main reference
- Comment: Complete with comments, if any
- Storage (Intermediary Points only): Check if the Shipment needs to be stored at the specified point
5. Modify the Cargo fields accordingly
NOTE: You cannot add or remove cargo.
- Description: Indicate the cargo description
- Total Weight (read-only): Total weight (including packaging)
- Size & UOM: Indicate the Size and UOM
- Weight & UOM: Indicate the Size and UOM
- Pieces & Type (read-only): Indicate the amount of pieces shipped and the container type (box/pallet)
- Temperature from/to/UOM: Indicate the temperature from and to the destination, and the UOM
- Insurance: Select to Purchase or Decline Insurance from the dropdown list
- Declared value: Indicate the cargo's declared value
- Container ID: Indicate the Container ID when required
- AWB: Complete with the Air Waybill when applicable
- Customer's comment: Complete with comments, if any
6. Press Save to apply the changes
After saving, the Actions, Trackings and Print menus will enable to perform additional actions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article