When using techTMS, you can add Quotes.
These can be created manually or imported as a batch via file.
This article describes how to import via file.
If you need to import Quotes manually, please refer to How to create a Quote manually [Step-by-step guide].
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand. NOTE: If several Carriers are being used to Rate Shop, if they fail to provide rates in a 10 second threshold, techTMS will skip them and move on to the next one.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Quotes
2. Click Import
3. Complete the base information for the import:
- Pickup Address: Indicate the pickup address for the quote
- Pickup Carrier: Select the Carrier that will be used for the quote
- Pickup/Delivery Date: Indicate the Pickup and Delivery date and time
- Master BOL: Indicate the Master BOL whenever it applies to the case
- Pieces type: Select the type of packaging (box, pallet) that will be used
- Size Type: Select the dimensions UOM
- Weight Type: Select the weight UOM
4. Click to find and select the file you will import
5. Press Import to complete the process