When operating your techTMS environment, you can create Shipment Reports.
These will allow you to generate a CSV report with the fields and filters detailed below.
The report will include the following groups of fields:
- References: Load as well as Order Reference Numbers
- Service: Service level used
- Statuses and Dates: Order, Invoice, Shipping and Delivery statuses and dates
- Ship-to Information: Consignee address and other relevant information
- Shipper Information: Shipper address and other relevant information
- Units of Measurements: Units of measurements
- Order features and values: Weight, volume, pieces and value
- Agent: User processing the order for audit, security and liability purposes
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Reports to deploy the options list and select Shipment Report
2. Define the filters according to the case
- Shipment Status: Allows to select a Shipment Status (New, Completed, etc.) from the dropdown; if none is selected, all will be included
- Invoice Status: Allows to select an Invoice Status (Ready, Sent, Paid, etc.) from the dropdown; if none is manually selected, all will be included as Any is the default
- Pickup From/To time: Allows to determine a time threshold based on the Pickup times; requires to set date and time, and orders within the timeframe will be included
- Delivery From/To time: Allows to determine a time threshold based on the Delivery times; requires to set date and time, and orders within the timeframe will be included
3. Press Build Report to generate it, and select a location to save the file