When operating your techTMS environment, you can create Carrier Shipment Reports.
These will allow you to generate a CSV report with the fields and filters detailed below.
The report will include the following groups of fields:
- Customer information: ID and Name
- Carrier and Service: Carrier and Service type used
- References: Load as well as Tracking and Order Reference numbers
- Label Creation Date: Order, Invoice, Shipping and Delivery statuses and dates
- Ship-to Information: Consignee address and other relevant information
- Shipper Information: Shipper address and other relevant information
- Units of Measurements: Units of measurements
- Order features and values: Weight, volume, pieces and value
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating under the right environment beforehand.
To do it, you will have to:
1. Click Reports to deploy the options list and select Carrier Shipment Report
2. Define the filters according to the case
- Carrier: Allows to select a Carrier from the dropdown; if none is selected, all will be included
- Date Created From/To: Allows to determine a time threshold based on the Creation date/times; requires to set date and time, and orders within the timeframe will be included
3. Press Build Report to generate it, and select a location to save the file