When processing orders, you might come across the "NSR not allowed|NSR not allowed" error.
This error is shown when the shipment must have Signature Required enabled.
There are two approaches to fix this issue:
- Individually, per order
- Globally, at account level
Both approaches will be reviewed in this article.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
NOTE: Make sure your order is not processed to be able to edit it. If it’s already processed, you will have to void it first.
NOTE: Make sure your address is correct, an alternative cause of the issue could be a bad address.
To do so:
CORRECT AN INDIVIDUAL ORDER
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Access the Carrier Options tab
4. Check Signature Required
5. Press Save to commit the changes
CORRECT IT FOR ALL ORDERS GOING THROUGH THE ACCOUNT
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4. Select Enabled under Signature Required in the the General Options tab
5. Press Save to apply the changes
WARNING: This solution will enable Signature Required for EVERY order going through it, and might trigger additional charges by the carrier.
Once done, if all the order information is correct, you’ll be able to Process or Process & Print it.