This document outlines the process of subscribing or unsubscribing to notifications of orders, shipments, warnings, errors, and other events.
1. Login to Infoborders using your user name and password.
2. Click on the Documents tab.
3. Click the "Manage Lists" button on the right side of the screen.
4. Click on the plus sign to add a notifications list.
5. Enter a name for the list and elect which conditions will trigger notification.
6. Add notification triggers by clicking "Add condition" next to the plus sign.
7. Using the drop down menus in the newly added conditions, select the scenarios that should trigger the notification
8. Click the save button when all conditions have been selected, then click the pencil icon to edit list settings
9. The "Subscribe" button should now appear. Click it
10. Set the conditions for when and how often the notifications will be sent. Set the subscription to "active." Click save when finished.
11. Notifications are now set up. To unsubscribe from notifications, return to the last step and select "inactive."