When setting up your client's profiles, you will have to choose in which way you want techShip to handle the boxes' information when imported.
TechShip has two available modes:
- Default mode: Imports the carton information exactly how it is in your WMS, and requires your orders to be packed there as well.
- Merge mode: Imports the carton information repacking everything in techShip into one single box, regardless if the orders are packed or not in the WMS.
If you want to keep your orders' box information as is when importing, select Default mode.
If you are not packing your orders in your WMS, select Merge mode.
NOTE: Take into account that if you use Merge mode and you have several boxes in an order coming from your WMS, techShip will repack all of them in one.
To see how it's set, feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To set the Carton Import Mode you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client for which you wish to set up the Carton Import Mode
- Select Default or Merge as it applies to the case from the Carton Import Mode dropdown
- Press Save to confirm the changes